Water Trails & Paddling
Poster Size Map
Place in launch kiosks, CVB’s, Chamber of Commerce, schools etc.
Include the following:
- Short Water trail description
- Inset of Georgia map with location of water trail watershed
- Major obstacles, rapids etc.
- Designated sections with class of whitewater (Class I-VI)
- Photos of water trail’s highlights (waterfalls, historic site etc.)
- Distance between access points
- All public access points
- Existing facilities at each access outfitters,restrooms, food, potable water etc. (either chart or icons)
- List of Notable Flora/Fauna (Threatened and endangered species)+ Photos
- QR Code – Water Trail website
- Map Key/Legend that includes: River watershed, Tributaries, River, Future Trail, Water Trail, Communities, and Major roads.
- Water Trail Logo and URL, Georgia Water Trail Logo and URL (must receive designated status as an Established Water Trail to use the GA Water Trails logo and receive permission from GA River Network)
- “…Water Trail is made possible through the generous support of…”(List sponsors and supporters)