Water Trails & Paddling
What is a Water Trail?
- Water equivalent of a hiking trail.
- Blueways, canoe trails, and paddle trails are all water trails.
- It has access points along the river, like trailheads, for putting boats in the water or taking them out.
- Suitable for day-trips in canoes, kayaks, SUPs
- Water trails can be various lengths and are used by paddlers, anglers, hikers and picnickers of all ages and ability.
- Water trails have many benefits for relatively little investment.
Watch this Two Nine productions Video
to Learn More:
Georgia Water Trail Network
126 South Milledge Avenue, Suite E3, Athens, Georgia 30605 | (706) 549-4508 (phone) | firstname.lastname@example.org