Donate to Georgia River Network and receive the following benefits:
- Knowledge that you are supporting efforts to protect and restore Georgia’s rivers
- Regular updates and news about Georgia’s rivers
- Special event invitations
- Volunteer and river adventure opportunities
GRN is a charitable, non-profit organization. FEIN 58-2404112
Click here for our 501c3 letter.
Join us in enjoying and protecting rivers!
I support Georgia River Network because of the need to bring conversations about water conservation to the forefront of minority outdoor participation. As a Georgia wild quail hunter, I recognize that access to clean water sources is just as necessary for the birds themselves as it is for me and my bird dogs to find them. Without clean water and sustainable resources, much of my career in wing shooting and bird dogs would be unsuccessful, or worse, nonexistent. The work from Georgia River Network reaches far beyond just paddlers and anglers, but to minority communities and hunters alike.
People who love water, the outdoors, wild spaces and fun should all be a part of Georgia River Network (GRN). Being part of GRN has brought me to experience wonderful, rare, beautiful places in our state that you can only see if you are paddling a small boat. I have been able to meet and share those special places with knowledgeable and passionate people, many who I now consider family. I learned the connection between all the water in Georgia and how each one of us can make a positive impact on the future of those special places. Has GRN changed my life? Yes, in the best way possible.
Other Ways to Give
We offer lots of different ways for you to support GRN, from donating supplies to giving back while doing your regular shopping.
Leave your legacy to protect Georgia rivers
Gifts by will are one of our most important sources of support. Unrestricted gifts give us the greatest flexibility to use your gift where it is most needed to protect our rivers.
You may leave Georgia River Network:
- A stated dollar amount
- A percentage of your residual estate (what remains after gifts to loved ones and expenses have been paid)
- A specific asset, such as securities or other marketable property
How to name Georgia River Network in your will:
- Legal name: Georgia River Network, Inc.
- Address: 126 South Milledge Ave., Suite E3, Athens GA 30605
- Federal tax ID#: 58-2404112
This sample language may be useful:
“I give and bequeath to Georgia River Network, Inc., 126 South Milledge Avenue, Suite E3, Athens, Georgia 30605 [the sum of __________ Dollars ($____)] [_______ % of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate], to be used for its general charitable purposes.”
Notifying Georgia River Network of your gift:
We hope you’ll let us know when you have named GRN in your will or trust so that we can thank you and include you in our Georgia Rivers Legacy Society. If you have questions, please contact Georgia River Network at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-549-4508
Stocks and Bonds
Your gift of appreciated securities, including stocks or bonds, is a simple and effective way to support and protect our rivers.
Bank – UBS Financial Services, Inc.
DTC Clearing Number – 0221
f/b/o Account Number – Contact email@example.com for the account number.
f/b/o Account Name – Georgia River Network, Inc.
If you choose to send funds instead of stock, you may choose to send via wire. Please find the incoming wire instructions to the UBS account below:
Bank: UBS AG
Address: 677 Washington Blvd. Stamford, CT 06901
Phone: (203) 719-3000
Accnt #: Contact Georgia River Network for the account number.
Account Name: UBS Financial Services, Inc.
Further Credit to: Georgia River Network, Inc.
Further Credit to account: Contact Georgia River Network for this number.
*All DTC deliveries and wires to the account must have the Georgia River Network account name & account number referenced in order to complete the transactions.
Want to help make a difference while you shop on Amazon, at no extra cost to you? Visit smile.amazon.com and select Georgia River Network as your charity.
Kroger Community Rewards
Donate to GRN Through the Kroger Community Rewards Program
Register your Kroger Plus card to earn rewards for Georgia River Network. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at the service desk at your local store. Then, register online at krogercommunityrewards.com to connect your card to Georgia River Nework.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (93881) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Become a Sponsor
Click here to learn more about sponsoring Georgia River Network’s Paddle Georgia trips, Georgia River Guide mobile app, guidebook series and more!